saturday: (Patrick: smug!Patrick)
[personal profile] saturday
the yearbookmeme

rules;

- comment with your username.

- comment your friends thread with a message, videos, inside jokes, pictures etc. anything that brings back memories of the year.

- you don't have to, but I think it'd be fun to write your message in paint/photoshop :)

- anonymous commenting is on, but don't abuse it!





example;


(just in case I confused you, you don't write a message to yourself. this is just an example, lol. don't feel obligated to draw out your message! you can type it out, or just post a random video, picture, inside joke, or whatever ~floats your boat :)




pimp this out!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
That would've been awesome. There's always next time? :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
hell yes if I have money and the come again before I graduate and get a job

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] failboats.livejournal.com


I think we bonded over our love for Madina Lake and hatred for Coheed (and obviously FOB)

And we don;t have yearbooks in england. Not every year anyway, when we leave in Year 11 we can get people to sign a notebook or whatever. Normally the tradition is for people to sign your school tshirt, because we are cool like that and wear uniform.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obscurityyy.livejournal.com


We're on the same page about a lot of things and of course it's always awesome to have someone to flail about Patrick with (whether it's about his gifts or him thrusting out of birthday cakes or throwing him into Gabe's basement or me trying to sell "Stump-o-Matics" *cough* to you LOL.) ♥ :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 10:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xliarsandfakes.livejournal.com
you are super duper awesome. i love that we can bond over fob and patricks adorable face. im so glad your on my flist. :)

oh and i would have used cool paint/photoshop stuff but i have know idea how to insert it in lj. lol

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 10:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] moon-1988.livejournal.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

we're the bomb!!!
hehe, now srsly, ur very cool, a great artist (love ur photography) and a really good friend :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 07:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anothersadsong.livejournal.com
you, [livejournal.com profile] obscurityyy, me & [livejournal.com profile] sleepherealone twitter patrick quoting parties forever! ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beccabox.livejournal.com
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry.
we dont have yearbooks here, i didnt think they actually existed.
cause ive seen them heaps in cheesy highschool movies
dont mind me
ill just go sit in my corner and hit my head against a wall now.
(do you actually have cheerleadrs t-- okay. ill shut up now.)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
You don't have yearbooks?! That's so strange! Lmao yeah, we have cheerleaders. But they're not like the ones in movies.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beccabox.livejournal.com
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
youve made me so happy
im going to go to school and tell everyone
they shall laugh merrily with me
or say "...duh?" and i shall be shunned.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Bahahaha, it's weird to me that you don't have them! I've gotten a yearbook every year since kindergarden! Do you guys take school pictures every year?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] beccabox.livejournal.com
yep, we get form class pictures of horizontal and vertical (i think ill do a post later today to explain out schooling system...) and if you want you can get one by yourself. i never have. oh and we get pictures taken for student ids.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
We get our individual school pictures taken every year. They use them for yearbooks and our student IDs.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com


I'm glad you're on my flist! Our mutual love for Patrick (and Peterick) is awesome ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
I'm glad you're on mine I can't seem to have a bad day with the stuff you post also read my fic I need input and I'm sure you can appriacate Peterick at it's worst

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Sure thing! I'll read it as soon as I'm finished studying for my History exam, lol :\

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
ewww history if you needs any help I'll hit my bro up since that his major in College

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] failboats.livejournal.com
title or description + Facts = You/Awesomeness

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 09:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
HIS FACE! Pondering Patrick is Pondering

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] moon-1988.livejournal.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cute face!

and my own personal fall_out_nurse FACT: You are awesome!!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 01:04 am (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 10:25 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-15 11:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] moon-1988.livejournal.com
[Bad username or site: @ livejournal.com]
hmm, hi? :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 01:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com



fact! when you smile Patrick has an unexplained orgasm

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 03:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] moon-1988.livejournal.com
haha, and with that you just made my whole week! XD

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 12:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rememberthedays.livejournal.com
do you remember that time i yelled

or that time you

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 12:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] totaled.livejournal.com
OH SHIT DID YOU GO THERE?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 12:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] totaled.livejournal.com
FUCKING CARROTS.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 07:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anothersadsong.livejournal.com
sadly enough, we don't talk enough to have inside jokes. perhaps we will remedy that. i hope so. ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 07:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] totaled.livejournal.com
i hope so too! ♥

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 12:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rememberthedays.livejournal.com
I'm dying oh my god.
....Is there a particular reason Gabe's legs are opened wide.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 01:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] totaled.livejournal.com
no, my hand just spasmed
yes.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 12:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rememberthedays.livejournal.com
THIS MEME MAKES ME REALLY SAD I'M NGL SO I MADE THIS EXTRA LOLSY:
Image

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 01:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obscurityyy.livejournal.com
I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. THE END. ♥

Oh wait, here:

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 07:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anothersadsong.livejournal.com
SEX TENTS FTW! :0D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 10:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obscurityyy.livejournal.com
DON'T JUST LOOK AT HER ASS, EAT IT.

Fall Out Boy in San Francisco will always be one of my favorite shows ever and I'm glad I got to meet you there! One day we'll see them together again, for sure. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-06-16 07:54 pm (UTC)

May 2026

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627 282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags