Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
saturday
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
brittany
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
(no subject)
Jun
.
5th
,
2009
04:29 am
saturday
Happy 30th Birthday, Pete!
Current Mood:
lazy
Current Music:
The Ataris - The Hero Dies in This One | Powered by Last.fm
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 09:58 am (UTC)
From:
deep-lost.livejournal.com
Lovely ♥
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:16 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
♥
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 12:13 pm (UTC)
From:
alternatekeys.livejournal.com
Awesome spam!!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:18 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Thanks!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 02:14 pm (UTC)
From:
josiemus-prime.livejournal.com
I HIGHLY APPROVE OF THIS PICSPAM ♥!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:19 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
TY, TY ♥!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 02:22 pm (UTC)
From:
hey-alichayy.livejournal.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I need to do my picspam sometime soon. Darnit. brb collecting ~pikatures.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:19 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Brb checking out yours :)
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:27 pm (UTC)
From:
hey-alichayy.livejournal.com
Your icon is wonderful.
I actually think all of your icons are made of ponies and teacups and that mouse from Alice In Wonderland, they're lovely and amazing.
I have a thing for icons, obviously o_O
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:45 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
lol so do I! It's what I do when I'm
procrastinating bored.
ALL I HAVE RN ARE MACROS.
Date:
2009-06-05 02:59 pm (UTC)
From:
jedi-iwakura.livejournal.com
Re: ALL I HAVE RN ARE MACROS.
Date:
2009-06-05 08:20 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
*RIGHT-CLICK SAVE*
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 04:58 pm (UTC)
From:
meeksneakspepsi.livejournal.com
HOLY PICSPAM LUNCHBOX O.O
how long did it take u to post all these pics :3
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:20 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Well, I spent about an hour and a half looking for pictures.
Picspaming Pete > homework, haha.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 10:19 pm (UTC)
From:
meeksneakspepsi.livejournal.com
lol duh Pet picspam is way more important than homework
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-06 12:01 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
obviously :)
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 05:20 pm (UTC)
From:
thelemic.livejournal.com
PETE YOU ARE KIND OF OLD NOW BUT THAT'S OK ILU ANYWAY
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:21 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
HE'S PRACTICALLY ANCIENT~!!
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 05:41 pm (UTC)
From:
fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
Pete likes to party:
but he likes his prezzie better:
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:22 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
I APPROVE OF THAT PRESENT.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 07:40 pm (UTC)
From:
emmaheartscake.livejournal.com
BRITTANY I LOVE HIM SFM, WTF. PETE PETE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE ♥___________♥
Also, you have pictures I have never seen.
Where do you find these!?
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 08:22 pm (UTC)
From:
xolunchbox.livejournal.com
HOW SO CUTE, PETE? PEEEEETE *________________*
Lurking Buzznet, mostly! And Pete's FOE haha
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-05 09:41 pm (UTC)
From:
obscurityyy.livejournal.com
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE.
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-06 12:09 am (UTC)
From:
xliarsandfakes.livejournal.com
this made my shitty day a lot better ♥
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-06 01:38 am (UTC)
From:
beccabox.livejournal.com
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
-is on cloud 9/pete-
(no subject)
Date:
2009-06-06 03:15 am (UTC)
From:
moon-1988.livejournal.com
WIN! they are so adorable and i don't think they even try :D ^^
(no subject)
Date:
2009-12-05 09:46 pm (UTC)
From:
coppertonekelly.livejournal.com
This picspam is wonderful! I haven't seen a bunch of these photos ever and most of them I haven't seen for a very long time.
Pete is the worlds biggest goofball, I swear. Rivalled only by Brendon Urie and the My Chem boys.
*friends*
(no subject)
Date:
2009-12-05 09:48 pm (UTC)
From:
coppertonekelly.livejournal.com
This picspam is wonderful! I haven't seen a bunch of these photos ever and most of them I haven't seen for a very long time.
Pete is the worlds biggest goofball, I swear. Rivalled only by Brendon Urie and the My Chem boys.
*friends*
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry
28 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
brittany
LiveJournal
May
2026
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
andy hurley
-
1 use
anon!post
-
1 use
art
-
1 use
awesome
-
1 use
birthday
-
3 uses
charlotte sometimes
-
1 use
crush the everlasting
-
1 use
daily patrick picture
-
1 use
dan torelli
-
1 use
diy
-
1 use
download
-
1 use
drawing
-
1 use
epic
-
1 use
every avenue
-
1 use
fall out boy
-
2 uses
flist holiday gifts
-
4 uses
fob is my rushmore
-
1 use
friends only
-
1 use
gabe saporta
-
1 use
gifs
-
1 use
honda civic tour
-
1 use
how many "patrick" tags do i even have?
-
1 use
i made my own meme and you should do it
-
2 uses
icons
-
2 uses
joe trohman
-
1 use
list
-
1 use
madina lake
-
3 uses
manips
-
2 uses
meme
-
2 uses
music
-
2 uses
panic at the disco
-
2 uses
patrick stump
-
4 uses
patrick stump is a sex god
-
1 use
patrick stump is the cutest thing alive
-
1 use
patrick/5o4 plan hat is my otp
-
1 use
pete and ashlee
-
1 use
pete wentz
-
4 uses
pete/patrick
-
2 uses
peterick
-
1 use
photos
-
2 uses
picspam
-
10 uses
pimp this out? :)
-
1 use
reinvent love
-
1 use
september 11th
-
1 use
Page Summary
deep-lost.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
alternatekeys.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
josiemus-prime.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
hey-alichayy.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
jedi-iwakura.livejournal.com
-
ALL I HAVE RN ARE MACROS.
meeksneakspepsi.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
thelemic.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
fall-out-nurse.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
emmaheartscake.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
obscurityyy.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
xliarsandfakes.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
beccabox.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
moon-1988.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
coppertonekelly.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
coppertonekelly.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Basic
for
Transmogrified
by
Yvonne
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 09:58 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:16 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 12:13 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:18 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 02:14 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:19 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 02:22 pm (UTC)I need to do my picspam sometime soon. Darnit. brb collecting ~pikatures.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:19 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:27 pm (UTC)I actually think all of your icons are made of ponies and teacups and that mouse from Alice In Wonderland, they're lovely and amazing.
I have a thing for icons, obviously o_O
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:45 pm (UTC)procrastinating bored.ALL I HAVE RN ARE MACROS.
Date: 2009-06-05 02:59 pm (UTC)Re: ALL I HAVE RN ARE MACROS.
Date: 2009-06-05 08:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 04:58 pm (UTC)how long did it take u to post all these pics :3
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:20 pm (UTC)Picspaming Pete > homework, haha.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 10:19 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-06 12:01 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 05:20 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:21 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 05:41 pm (UTC)but he likes his prezzie better:
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:22 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 07:40 pm (UTC)Also, you have pictures I have never seen. Where do you find these!?
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 08:22 pm (UTC)Lurking Buzznet, mostly! And Pete's FOE haha
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-05 09:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-06 12:09 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-06 01:38 am (UTC)-is on cloud 9/pete-
(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-06 03:15 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-12-05 09:46 pm (UTC)Pete is the worlds biggest goofball, I swear. Rivalled only by Brendon Urie and the My Chem boys.
*friends*
(no subject)
Date: 2009-12-05 09:48 pm (UTC)Pete is the worlds biggest goofball, I swear. Rivalled only by Brendon Urie and the My Chem boys.
*friends*