saturday: (Pete and Patrick: quantity not quality)
[personal profile] saturday



This journal is mostly friends only. Picspams, icons, etc will be left public; but everything else is locked.

You don't have to comment if you want to be added. As long as we have some stuff in common fell free to add :)

WARNING: This journal contains mentions of slash (male/male relationships) if that makes you uncomfortable, don't add this journal.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-05-29 03:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wentzpwns.livejournal.com
I think I'm already your friend so I don't have to add... haha

p.s: love love love the friends banner. I need to make a new one but I can't find my post because it was so far back!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-17 02:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brokenclndstn.livejournal.com
i think i came across ur journal thru heychris'.. hope u dont mind, im adding

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-17 02:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Yeah, sure thing :) I see your from Buffalo too??

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-17 02:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brokenclndstn.livejournal.com
unfortunately..
did u see hey chris speak? i missed him again this year.fic

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-18 03:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Nah, I missed it D: I was on some dumb ass vacation.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-11-12 03:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kollmeyer.livejournal.com
Add me back?

(no subject)

Date: 2008-11-19 03:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] martydressler.livejournal.com
can i has add?

(no subject)

Date: 2008-11-19 03:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Yes you can has XD

(no subject)

Date: 2008-11-26 05:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ten-th.livejournal.com
Yo, this is [livejournal.com profile] chaosy under a different username.

Addz?

(no subject)

Date: 2008-12-22 09:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] splendority.livejournal.com
oh wow,
i adore your journal.
please add me.
i think we have one large thing in common,
we love patrick vaughn stump. :D

♥

(no subject)

Date: 2008-12-25 12:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] splendority.livejournal.com
hehe, no prob.
thank you!
:D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-01 10:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] redcarpet-blues.livejournal.com
I applaud you for basically making even my computer drool and ultimately freeze with your nearly 400 picture post of Patrick.

I'm adding the hell out of you.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-01 08:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
\o/ for freezing computers? :P

*Added you back*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-02-10 12:22 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
i love your icon xD
i can have,the original pic?plase....
thnkz

your journal is AMAZING!!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-02-10 01:13 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
OMG!!!
thnkz very much!! =D
do u have myspace??
add me
www.myspace.com/lovepms

thnkz
<333

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-05 12:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] burypockets.livejournal.com
this is [livejournal.com profile] panicxwindow, new account, refriending people (:

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-20 09:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xliarsandfakes.livejournal.com
hey. i added you. add me back?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-21 02:58 am (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-22 10:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] prettyflamingo.livejournal.com
Hi there. The amazing Kaleigh suggested that I add you, and I can totally see why. You look like a really fun person, it seems like we have a bunch in common... and... and... PATRICK. HE'S EVERYWHERE IN YOUR LJ. *flail*

As an offering of peace and hopefully friendship... Here is a bunny. ;)



P. S. - I may have to borrow some of your Patrick-related LJ interests, hehe.
(Lol, P. S. Patrick Stump. I just noticed that.)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-22 02:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Ahaha yeah, I post about Patrick a lot.

Well, I always love new friends so... *adds you* :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-23 06:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] prettyflamingo.livejournal.com
Sounds good to me! I kind of JUST discovered how much I adore him. It's like I was trying to deny it before, haha.

Yay! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-23 08:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Once you get sucked in, it's impossible to resist Patrick. Welcome to the dark side ;D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-03 04:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wedntcarenemore.livejournal.com
dude, course i still wanna be friends, my new journal.
xo Chimici

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-04 05:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Added you :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-14 04:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hey-alichayy.livejournal.com
Erm...I've seen you around on ICH and fic places, so I came to be nosy have a look at your journal, and you seem pretty cool. Also, PATRICK. Everywhere. It made me happy.
So, I'm going to add you =]

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-20 07:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Hey! Welcome to my journal :D

(Sorry I've been sucky at commenting. You added me while I was in Costa Rica on spring break, so I didn't have consistent internet access.)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-17 09:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brokenclndstn.livejournal.com
pretty please with sugar on top will u explain how u put a banner on your profile?? ive been trying to figure it out forever!!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-19 08:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Do you have a layout from LJ, or one made by someone?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-19 08:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brokenclndstn.livejournal.com
i have one from lj. "Minimalism"

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-22 12:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Is there any kind of HTML code you're able to edit?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-04 02:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thedreamisreal.livejournal.com
Hi! It's the girl with whom you were flailing about FOB last night in the Chamber. I know you said I didn't have to comment, but I feel the need to anyway. Friends?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-04 08:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Sure thing! Harry Potter AND Fall Out Boy? Friends for sure, haha.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-04 08:47 pm (UTC)
(deleted comment)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-08-07 11:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Of course! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-09-06 03:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] perfidious.livejournal.com
pardon my fail, but I accidentally deleted my "friend of" peoples when I used my rename token. it's [livejournal.com profile] emmanation btw. re-add?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-09-06 03:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Of course! :)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-15 03:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sarahmcrmy.livejournal.com
So your friends only banner is the win. Haha I loveee it! :]
Mind if I add you?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-15 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Sure thing! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-01 11:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] authenticdreams.livejournal.com
HI.

I believe we need to be friends.

The end.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-02 04:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
I agree wholeheartedly.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-06 05:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] linniesomething.livejournal.com
O hai.
I know I came out of nowhere, but I saw your Voldemort/Glee icon on holmes_rpf and tought that I just needed to be your friend xD

But it's ok if you don't agree. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-01-06 08:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xolunchbox.livejournal.com
Of course! :D

(no subject)

Date: 2010-02-11 01:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] steffieve.livejournal.com
Wanna be friends? C:
<3 RDJ & HP.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-02-11 01:01 am (UTC)

May 2026

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627 282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags